Expectant Mothers Clinic
Osteopathic treatment can be beneficial in easing the discomforts of your pregnancy, preparing for your labour and helping you and your baby to recover after birth. You will discover that Osteopathic treatment throughout your pregnancy is a wonderful gentle way of helping you adapt to the changes, which are taking place in your body and simply make the whole experience easier.
Some of the conditions that may be helped are listed below:
- Upper and lower back pain
- Morning sickness
- Varicose veins and haemorrhoids
- Pain and tension in the neck and shoulders
- Heartburn and digestive problems
- Leg pains
- Muscular pulls and strains
- Preparation for childbirth
- Post-natal health check for mother and baby
- Turning breech babies
- Preventative treament
Treatment is safe for you and your baby. Many expectant mothers come to us for preventative therapy, e.g. Managing the potential problems caused by changes of posture or weight and opening the pelvis to ease labour.